Thursday, October 16, 2008

Hooray for Dr. J! Fighting the good fight!

An email sent to the Dr. J.:

Dear Professor Morse,
S. and I want to thank you so much for doing such an excellent job at the debate yesterday! We really appreciate it. The student response to the debate as a whole has been overwhelmingly positive. We had over 400 in attendance! The debate really was a huge success! Students with whom I spoke today in my classes had positive comments about your presentation. At least one student stated in class today that it helped confirm her position! I have not yet heard from the Journalism Department regarding how soon the debate will be posted on our campus website, but I will let know as soon as I do. Again, we really do appreciate your willingness to take time out of your busy schedule to make this debate such a great success!
Best regards,
[name removed]

No comments: