Wednesday, April 29, 2009

In the Fray: The Battle for Marriage

by Harry R. Jackson, Jr.

Anderson Cooper is one of the class acts on cable news. He is bright, personable, and very thorough as a journalist. Therefore, on occasion I will compare the coverage of major stories on CNN with both the network news outlets and Fox News. Although I have always liked Cooper’s personal style, I often disagree with his slant on the news.

As I flipped through the channels last Friday night, I was offended by the content of the show. It seemed to me that overt propaganda was masquerading as news on Cooper’s “360” show. As I have already stated, typically my concerns with Cooper are minor and I hardly ever resort to “fussing” at the screen. Well, this segment got me riled up.

http://townhall.com/columnists/HarryRJacksonJr/2009/04/20/in_the_fray_the_battle_for_marriage

No comments: