Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Did Same-Sex Marriage Question Cost Miss California the Title?

The Miss USA Pageant was held yesterday and Miss Northa Carolina Kristen Dalton won the crown edging out Miss California, Carrie Prejean. However, the big story coming out of the telecast was Miss California's comments regarding gay marriage. See FOX News.

When asked by judge Perez Hilton, an openly gay gossip blogger, whether she believed in gay marriage, Miss California, Carrie Prejean, said "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=496668

No comments: