Friday, May 01, 2009

My Apology to Perez Hilton

by Mike S. Adams

Good afternoon, Perez. I’m sorry I haven’t yet taken the time to write you in response to your little flap with Miss California. I’ve been down in South Carolina spending the last few days with a beautiful woman who is opposed to gay marriage. I hope that doesn’t offend you. In Hollywood, that’s called bigotry. In South Carolina, it’s called “normal.”

I’m sorry that I was recently complimented by an older gentleman for simply opening the car door for the aforementioned beautiful woman. I’m sorry because opening a door for a lady should be commonplace. It should not be so rare that it evokes a surprised reaction. I’m sorry if you don’t see how this relates to your flap with Miss California. You will by the end of this column.

http://www.onenewsnow.com/Blog/Default.aspx?id=511180

No comments: